Operations Executive $2500 to $2800 Monthly
Fresh / Entry level
1 year exp
0 applications Posted 03 Jun 2022 Closing on 03 Jul 2022
Work Location: TEHO Headquarters
Five days work week PLUS One Saturday per month (from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm)
- Manage and support Indoor Sales Dept in processing orders and coordinating delivery.
- Responsible for various kinds of operational duties and functions that are vital for running the daily operations.
- Prepare and handle a full spectrum of documents to support Marketing and relevant certifications.
- Responsible for processing Customer Confirmation Orders, coordinating delivery, and following up on related order issues to ensure order fulfilment and satisfactory.
- Execute daily operations process efficiently and accurately in a short cycle time.
- Able to acquire product knowledge (RO & Team will provide product training).
- Perform other ad-hoc duties, projects, and initiatives as assigned and when required.
- Diploma graduated and above in any field with a minimum of 1-2 years of related working experience is required
- Agility and open to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently and be a collaborative team player
- Fluency in writing and reading English
About the Company Principal activity is wholesale of marine equipment and accessories (including marine navigational equipment and radar) with manufacture of cordage, rope, twine and netting as the secondary activity.More jobs from this company
West, Singapore 149544