Posted on behalf of The Company.
The Office Manager plays a crucial role as the lead finance and HR business partner for the organization.
Finance Management - Responsible for all aspects of financial management, financial accounting, budgeting, cashflow management, and corporate reporting, including but not limited to:
- Lead, manage and develop the Finance team and oversee its daily operations.
- Collaborate with other HODs to identify, measure, manage organizational risks and implement processes to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Establish robust accounting processes and periodically review and improve existing processes to ensure compliance.
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end closing, prepare monthly management report, rolling forecast, annual budget, annual financial statements, and consolidation package, and provide commentaries on key variances.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors.
- Review tax computations and liaise with a tax agent to manage the tax filing process.
- Handle quarterly GST reporting and coordinate ERP implementation.
Human Resource Management - Responsible for the full spectrum of HR activities, including recruitment, C&B, performance management, employee development, and retention.
- Manage the recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Develop, review, update and implement HR policies to comply with the Employment Act
- Support management and team lead in conducting performance appraisals and tracking the necessary follow-up actions.
- Apply, renew, and terminate work passes to ensure full compliance.
- Assist in all Government grants related matters.
- Responsible for overall office administration and being the champion of PDPA, and Safety Management.
- A Degree in Accountancy (or equivalents)
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to work and communicate effectively at all levels
- Prior working experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations, laws, and any other compliance requirements
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to meet tight reporting deadlines in a multi-tasking environment
- Resilient, highly adaptable, and able to thrive in a challenging environment
YUNG KUANG ROAD
West, Singapore 611165