Kitchen Assistant $1800 to $2000 Monthly
1 year exp
0 applications Posted 07 Jul 2022 Closing on 05 Sep 2022
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed.
- Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Sets up & maintain dish station
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Changes water of machines and sinks every two hours, or more often as required by business levels, and properly uses chemical dilutions.
- Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
- Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trashcans and boxes at the end of each shift.
- Maintains the dry storage area and the organization of storage shelves.
- Follows the posted daily dish cleaning duties.
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed.
- Customer service
- Planning and multi-tasking
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- Verbal communication
- Hospitality-related kitchen experience preferred
- Able to commit rotating shift work, weekends and PHs
About the Company Employment AgenciesMore jobs from this company
YUNG KUANG ROAD
West, Singapore 611165